This script should only be necessary if you’re on a server that has the shell_exec command disabled.
Running the disable_imagemagick.php script will set ProofBuddy to use the GD graphics library rather than the default ImageMagick for image conversions. This is necessary on servers that are set to not allow PHP scripts to run external programs.
Version 2.0.4 of ProofBuddy is available and ready for download.
Primarily a maintenance release, 2.0.4 fixes several issues that have come up since the release of 2.0.3. Most of the issues, listed below, are browser specific and would not have affected all users.
- 714 – Some links not clickable in Safari.
- 713 – Order status page not showing images
- 712 – View cart table was linking to the wrong URL for images inside of a package
- 710 – Certain characters (?, #, or &) in the MySQL password would cause the setup not to be able to connect to the database
- 707 – Child albums not showing images (Pro only)
- 711 – Query order when submitting a cart from the admin side.
- 708 – Existing albums that were set to a default pricing set were not updated when upgrading from 1.0 to 2.0
- 706 – IE7 not correctly allowing editing of album and image fields
- 704 – Quote characters and multiline note fields on images and albums causing issues when editing
- 709 – Active carts now show the image title as well as the pricing description
It happens to everybody… in case you’ve forgotten the login password to your ProofBuddy site we’ve put out this script that will reset it for you. One very important note though. Once you’ve reset your password, take the script off of your server.
Version 2.0.3 of ProofBuddy is available and ready for download. It is suggested that all users of version 2.0 upgrade to this release as it does address a security issue.
- 697 – Error on the next image link if there’s only one image in an album
- 696 – servpic.php was not checking to make sure the user was logged in, even when the check user before serving image option was selected.
- 703 – Disabled pricing still showing
Need help using ProofBuddy? We’ve just uploaded an update to our documentation pages. Feel free to look around. Every documentation page has a comment box and you should feel free to ask any questions you may come across.
These pages are also linked from within ProofBuddy. On the top right of each page in the admin side of ProofBuddy is a help link that should take you to the documentation page you need if you have a question along the way.
A new plugin is available for ProofBuddy that allows you to use Google Analytics to track page views on your proofing site.
When activated, this plugin will add an option to the General options tab where you can enter your Google Web Property ID. This is a number available through Analytics that starts with UA- and identifies your site to Analytics. Enter this ID and save the options and, assuming the ID starts with UA-, which it should, ProofBuddy will start appending the tracking code to your client side pages.
ProofBuddy 2.0.2 is a maintenance release that fixes a handful of issues found since the release of 2.0.1.
- 693 – Advanced pricing pop-up blank (Pro only)
- 684 – Paypal return to merchant link displaying error, not marking order as paid, and not recording the payment
- 694 – Select box initially blank when adding a new pricing set
- 690 – Problem in theme browser when a theme description has a line break in it
- 690 – Folders in theme zips not unzipping if there aren’t any files in them
- 687 – Watermarking even if the option is turned off. Pro only.
- 685 – Unable to add users admin side
- 695 – split() is deprecated on servers running PHP version >= 5.3
Our Pink Simplicity theme has been updated for ProofBuddy 2.0 and is now available for download.
To add this theme either install it through the theme browser or click the link below to download and upload using your favorite FTP program.
ProofBuddy version 2.0.1 is available for download. It is primarily a maintenance release and doesn’t add any new features.
Issues addressed in this release
- 684 – Paypal return script displaying error, not updating order to paid, and not recording the payment
- 690 / 689 – Invalid theme errors
- 687 – (PRO ONLY) Watermarking even if the option is turned off. This wasn’t specifically fixed in this release. It involves a new set of pro files that you’ll need to re-enter your registration key to download.
- 685 – Unable to add albums to users either when creating them or on the edit page
After an almost complete rewrite, ProofBuddy 2.0 is now available and ready for download.
Plugins are the cause of the time delay between ProofBuddy 1.0 and 2.0. We went back and started almost from square one with ProofBuddy 2.0. The entire system had to be rewritten to support plugins, even though for 95% of the users it will look much the same.