- Upload either JPG files or a ZIP file full up to 10 at a time. You also have the option to upload your files using FTP and can browse to that folder to import from.
- Images can be in multiple albums.
- Automatic resizing of fullsize and thumbnail images on upload using either ImageMagick or the GD library.
- Automatic sepia and black & white conversions. Allows your clients to see all 3 versions without any extra work on your part.
- Built in shopping cart allows your clients to order prints directly from their proof album.
5 Types of Coupons
- Credit - A flat value given to your client. For example, you could give your wedding clients a $500 print credit. Credits can be used on multiple orders until the value is used up.
- Flat - A flat value off of an order - $10 off
- Percentage - A percentage off of an order - 20% off
- Free Item- Allows you to give your clients a free item. Works great for packages that are included with sessions. available starting with version 1.0
- Free Shipping - available starting with version 1.0
- Expiration dates can be set on any of the coupons.
- Coupons can be tied to a specific album, a group of albums, or allowed for all albums.
- Multiple coupons can be used on a single order. Available starting with version 1.0
- Passcode Verification - When you create an album, a unique passcode is assigned. Using this passcode, your clients will be able to view their album as will anyone with whom they share the passcode. Passcodes allow your albums to be secure while still giving your clients and easy way to login.
- User Accounts - Visitors have the option to create a user account for themselves which will allow them to log in with a username / password pair instead of a passcode. The advantage to the visitor is that they can view multiple albums from one login. The advantage to you is that you collect demographic information on your user visitors.
- Admin Accounts - When you log in to your account you are taken to an administrative dashboard that allows you to perform all the functions needed for your albums.
Your images are important and need to be protected, but you also need the ability to show them to your clients. ProofBuddy has several systems to help you protect your images, all of which are optional so you can set your proection level to what you are comfortable with.
- Transparent Image Overlays - A transparent GIF file is placed on top of the fullsize image. If a visitor right clicks and selects Save As or drags the image into a folder all they will get is the transparent image.
- Watermarks - You have the option to place a watermark over your image. This watermark can either be an uploaded JPG or PNG file or text. You can also specifiy the location of the watermark (top left, top center, top right, middle left, middle center, middle right, bottom left, bottom center, bottom right) and the opacity.
- Image Labels - An image label is a small black box placed under the image with your text in it. This is a great place to put your company name or web address.
- User Sessions - Before an image is shown the current user's permission to view that image is checked. For example, if a user logs in and copies the direct address to an image and then sends that address to a friend the friend will not be able to view the image if they have not logged in.