Just pushed out an update for ProofBuddy 2.1 - new version is 220.127.116.11.
Download link for the latest version is http://www.proofbuddy.com/latest.zip
If you've already upgraded to 2.1, updating to this release is just a matter of uploading the new files on top of the old.
Upgrade instructions from an earlier version are available on our documentation wiki.
One note for Pro users. If you've already upgraded from 2.0 to 2.1 Pro, you will need to re-enter your registration code. When you update to 18.104.22.168 you will revert to the Lite version, but entering your code will update you back to Pro.
- 135 - A child album was not being counted as a valid choice when adding images.
- 136 - Add images from server box was blank. This was due to a setting that slipped in that's only valid in PHP 5.3 and ProofBuddy 2.1 targeted PHP 5.2 as the minimum required version. A work around was added.
- 137 - Unable to reorder child albums
- 138 - Errors uploading images once registered as a Pro user. This didn't affect actually loading images, but did display an error at the end of processing along with showing that twice as many images were loaded as actually were. The issue did keep the watermarking feature of the Pro version from working, but that is fixed as well.
- 139 - Check settings for image height or width of 0 to keep from a divide by zero error on image import
- 141 - Hint on the add images page was wrong. It was a tip for 2.0 instead of 2.1.
- 142 - Typo - Images were "quened" instead of "queued"
- Basic White theme was mistakenly called "Basic White - INI"