Version 2.0.4 of ProofBuddy is available and ready for download.
Primarily a maintenance release, 2.0.4 fixes several issues that have come up since the release of 2.0.3. Most of the issues, listed below, are browser specific and would not have affected all users.
- 714 - Some links not clickable in Safari.
- 713 - Order status page not showing images
- 712 - View cart table was linking to the wrong URL for images inside of a package
- 710 - Certain characters (?, #, or &) in the MySQL password would cause the setup not to be able to connect to the database
- 707 - Child albums not showing images (Pro only)
- 711 - Query order when submitting a cart from the admin side.
- 708 - Existing albums that were set to a default pricing set were not updated when upgrading from 1.0 to 2.0
- 706 - IE7 not correctly allowing editing of album and image fields
- 704 - Quote characters and multiline note fields on images and albums causing issues when editing
- 709 - Active carts now show the image title as well as the pricing description