The second release candidate for ProofBuddy 2.0 is available and ready for download. This is the last planned pre-release version, although that certainly can change if any significant issues found in this pre-release version.
And please note that some of the remaining issues you may be seeing are likely related to the theme not being updated for version 2.0. Currently only the Basic White and Basic Black themes are 100% ready for ProofBuddy 2.0. Tomorrow we are starting on updating our free themes to work with 2.0. Most of them should mostly work with 2.0 now, but there may be a few hitches.
Issues addressed in this release
- 666 - User system emails (new user sign up and password reset) will use both an HTML and text template like the order status emails instead of just a text template.
- 665 / 663 - Deprecated function errors on servers with PHP 5.3.0 and higher. (663 is a duplicate of 665)
- 661 - Error on return from PayPal site
- 659 - User page (my settings, new user, password reset, order history, order status) not parsing variables correctly.
- 657 - Coupon calculations for flat valued coupons incorrect
- 652 - Ampersand in buyer's name causing issues on order list page
- 651 - View errors window on failed image adds unable to close
- 646 - Expiration message not showing on expired albums
- 645 - servpic.php error handling more in line with the main error handler
- 637 - Default pricing only taking the first default. This is an issue with upgrades from version 1.0.
- 667 - Now able to customize email subjects
- 664 - Not logged in error on vCard
- 662 - Basic White template files copied to Basic Black
- 654 - Sort child albums
- 638 - Ajax error viewing favorites
- 660 - Error page links to correct URI for support forum
- 658 - file_put_contents() error in theme editor