The Sales Chart plugin is ready and available for download.
This plugin adds a menu to your dashboard that gives you a flash graph of your sales. You can view sales for the current week, previous week, current month, previous month, current year, previous year, and all time.
Note: Due to hooks used in this plugin you must be running ProofBuddy 2.0 beta 9 or later.
You can install the Sales Chart plugin through the plugin browser in ProofBuddy or download by clicking the link below.
Beta 10 of ProofBuddy 2.0 is available for download. We plan this to be the final beta leading into a release candidate within the next few days.
- 594 – galleryfoot.tpl variables not being parsed
- 593 – "call-time by reference" error
- 592 – Cannot remove image from album
- 591 – Page trail on image, album, user, order pages going to wrong page
A bit of debugging code was left in a file in the beta 9 upload which would cause an ugly screen when your clients submit an order. The order still went it, but the cart wouldn’t redirect to the thank you page like it’s supposed to.
If you downloaded beta 9 before about 7pm CST on 8/13 you can either download just the patched file from our support forum or redownload the entire zip below.
Issues fixed for b9. For more on what’s new in ProofBuddy 2.0 please see the post on beta 6.
- 590 – Cannot add payment
- 587 – Switched from PWC to YUI window library due to lack of IE8 support in PWC
- 582 – In some cases upload script would attempt to recreate an already existing folder.
- 580 – Cannot delete images
- 579 – HTML emails not replacing variables
- 578 – HTML emails crashing logging
- 577 – Email to admin did not include the invoice number
- 576 – JS error in IE8 during uploads (related to 587)
- 575 – Favorites in child albums not showing
- 573 – Child album redirecting to index page
- 569 – Added isAdmin(), isPasscode(), and isUser() functions for plugin authors
- 568 – Cannot remove items from cart
- 566 – mysql_real_escape_string array error when adding to cart
- 589 – Cannot change coupon cart max value
- 588 – Canceling the album list on the view image page would blank out the album list
- 585 – Order status emails sent regardless of checkbox state
- 584 – Help link on install pages changed to go to the main documentation site
- 581 – Reset sort on sort image page doesn’t work
- 574 – noheader / noheaderfooter / nofooter not working on custom pages
- 572 – helpID not set on option pages
- 567 – Some plugin links doubling the http://
- 564 – JS error on reports page in IE
- 563 – View order page showing each item individually instead of grouping by like items
- 571 – Help links redirect to main documentation site
- 565 – Right click blocking not working if any attributes in <body> tag
- 583 – Install script header color doesn’t match logo background in Safari 4 on Mac
An updated copy of the Daily News theme has been released that supports ProofBuddy 2.0.
- Pop-up links changed to support the new custom page format
- Added variables to include the Return to Album link on child albums
Just a teaser for now. This is a plugin we’re writing to test the internals of the plugin system and make sure it’s working like it’s supposed to. So for now, this plugin isn’t available. But it will be soon; most likely shortly after beta 9 is released.
The Sales Chart plugin adds a menu to your dashboard that lets you view a line chart of your sales for the current week, month, and year; the previous week, month, and year; and all time. This gives you a quick glance into how well your sales are doing.
Since words don’t really work to explain it though, here are a couple of screen shots.
The dashboard with this plugin enabled
After a much longer delay than we would have liked, beta 8 of ProofBuddy 2.0 is available for download.
- 562 – Tax incorrect on confirmation page
- 561 – Tax overcharging
- 559 – Order ststus page blank
- 558 – Added browser detection code
- 554 – Pricing items > 1,000 were going in as the number in front of the comma
- 552 – No place to view favorites in admin
- 550 – Incorrect field name in pb_payments table during upgrade
- 547 – PDF report not using correct files
- 544 – Rewrite $cProofBuddy->url to work on more servers
- 543 – "Cannot redeclare classReports"
- 542 - Cannot change order status
- 541 – Cannot redeclare getKey()
- 540 – Cannot change individual image pricing
- 539 – Watermark option gone
- 557 – Meta fields on cart items
- 555 – Favorites submission needs to support meta
- 551 – Problems with add to favorites link
- 548 – Image view counter not incrementing
- 546 – is_pro() incorrect in reports
- 545 – Shipping costs on dropdown list
- 538 – Submit cart on admin side
- 535/533 – Shipping Option on digital items
- 560 – Meta fields are now textareas admin side
- 556 – Meta fields starting with periods are now hidden
- 553 – Deleting a pricing category moves all items to default category
We dropped the ball on a couple of issues and are working to get them added in for beta 8. Both are very important and not something we can simply leave out.
Probably the number one feature request we get is the ability to add custom information to items added to the cart. Say you wanted to have a dropdown next to the add to cart button for Paper Type with choices for Matte, Glossy, or Metallic. That’s possible in 2.0.
The problem is that we coded for everything but the add to cart button. You can add custom fields to orders, users, coupons, and pretty much everything else. The code for adding custom options to items in the cart just never made it.
As a teaser, here’s what the View Cart page will look like by default with custom options set on cart items.
The ability for visitors to create a list of favorites and for those favorites to show up on the admin side never made it into version 2.0. The favorites code has been added and will be working in 2.0b8.
Thanks, and an apology
Thanks go out to everyone that has downloaded a beta of version 2.0 and helped us by sending in bug reports. ProofBuddy becomes a better product every time we get a report of something not working. We had planned that the time between beta versions would be very short and feel that we’ve let our users down by taking so long between b7 and b8. We hope you feel, as we do, that these two features are important enough and worth the wait.