It happens. Everybody forgets their usernames and passwords sometimes. The script in the attached zip file will allow you to reset the password for the user you created during setup for ProofBuddy.
It is absolutely CRITICAL that you remove this script from your server after using it. If you leave it online it is possible for another person to access the script which will give them a username and password to access your ProofBuddy site.
- Download and unzip the file below.
- Upload the reset_admin_password.php file to your ProofBuddy folder.
- Browse to the file in your browser. If your ProofBuddy site is www.example.com/proofs/ you would browse to www.example.com/proofs/reset_admin_password.php
- The script will list the username and new password for the user you created during setup. Be sure to keep track of this.
- DELETE the reset_admin_password.php file from your server.
- You can change your password on the Users tab after logging in.