The Black Glass theme is an inversed version of the White Glass theme that’s been available for the past several months.
Of course you don’t want your clients to see our logo so we have made it very easy to replace our logo with yours.
- Go to Options -> Themes and click on the edit button under the Black Glass theme.
- Next click on files.
- About half way down you will see a folder titled images. Click on the link to open the images folder.
- Click on the Upload button. This will display a form to allow you to upload an image.
- Click on the Browse button to select a file on your computer named logo.png that will replace our logo. If your current logo is not in PNG format you can either convert it or edit the theme file header.tpl to reference a different file (see below).
- Click Upload and it will prompt you to overwrite the current logo.png. Click ok and your file will be uploaded overwriting our logo.
The other option is to edit header.tpl to reference your logo file. Go through steps 1-5 above except that the file you upload does not need to be named logo.png.
- On the top of the file list should be a link "Up to Previous Level". Click that and you will see a series of .tpl files.
- Click on header.tpl and look for the following.
echo ‘<img src="<!–themedir–>/images/logo.png">’;
3. Replace both instances of logo.png with the name of the file you uploaded.